If you follow me on Instagram @scbdsara you see my breakfast every Wednesday that is brought to you by the Union Square Greenmarket. One of the first Wednesday’s I started going to the market, I came across Red Jacket, 100% cold pressed apple juice. Mind you, I’ve never been a huge apple juice drinker but Red Jacket changed my views on apple juice completely and let’s just say I’m a loyal fan now!
Juice Blends, Stomps & Ciders you can find at Red Jacket :
- They have a huge variety of juice blends: Fuji Apple, Strawberry Apple, Joe’s Summer Blend, Cranberry, Black Currant and more
- They also have a delicious Apricot and Tart Cherry Stomp
- I have yet to try these but I love cider. I’m planning on trying the Apple Cider and Spiced Apple Cider
Now for some fun facts on this delicious guilt-free juice:
- The orchard is located in Geneva, NY
- Cold pressed
- 100% juice
Well why don’t you see the process for yourself:
Interested in trying it for yourself? Well it’s your lucky day, we are having a giveaway and the winner will a 6 pack of Red Jacket‘s juice. Here’s how to enter:
- Follow @smchickbigdeals
- Follow @RedJacketNY
- Tweet us both what flavor juice blend, stomp or cider you’d like to try the most with the #RedJacket & #SCBDGiveaway hashtags!
- Our winner will be announced Tuesday 08/20 at 5:30!
- Good luck!
Have you tried Red Jacket?! What did you think?
*Disclaimer: The PR team sent me this product. I was not required to write about these experiences and my opinions are my own and unbiased.*