- 1 1/2 half cups of almond meal, or one cup of almond meal and 1/2 cup of flax meal
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of coconut oil (or any oil)
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (preferably cocao nibs)
- 2 tbs maple syrups
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- optional 1/2 cup pumpkin puree for pumpkin cookies
- optional 1 tbs of honey, to make it sweeter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
3. On a nonstick baking sheet place about 1 tbs of batter in a ball and press lightly in center
4. Bake for 13-15 minutes, or longer for crunchier.
*inspired by a recipe from Instagram