As you all know I love and currently miss drinking Red Jacket Orchards juice that I used to get from the Union Square greenmarket. I love the quality of their juices and ciders, it can’t be matched. A while ago, I had the opportunity to play mixologist and make some awesome cocktails featuring their juices and cider that include amaretto, vodka, and rum.
Check them out:
- A splash of amaretto (preferably Disaronno)
- 2 splashes of Red Jacket Orchards Tart Cherry Stomp juice
- A splash seltzer
- Serve over ice & enjoy!
Red Berry Cranberry Vodka:
- 2 shots Ciroc Red Berry vodka
- RRed Jacket Orchards Cranberry juice
- Mix, serve over ice & enjoy!
Spiced Spiked Cider:
- Red Jacket Orchards Original or Spiced Cider
- Spiced Rum
- Mix, serve hot or cold & enjoy!
Cheers to an amazing weekend!