I’m not normally a big baker but when I do have the opportunity I like to do it quick and simple. I’m attending my first cookie swap today and had to pre-bake 6 dozen cookies earlier this week. After days of looking and deciding I came across this awesome, healthy, gluten-free and delicious cookie recipe…
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a a medium bowl mix all of the ingredients thoroughly
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of mix onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten the mounds if you desire.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until golden around the edges.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Have any cookie swap recipes yourself? Tweet them to us or comment below.
Happy Baking 🙂