When just water wasn’t cutting it, this was the next thing to try. Just so, so different from the other energy drinks out there. I took a little packet with me to work and just added it to my water bottle. Just about the time I started to drag I took a few sips and that stopped the exhaustion from settling in. what a pleasant addition to the day. Yup, even enough energy to take that work out walk after work. I’m on my way to a new year.
It comes in five delicious flavors, carbonated and non-carbonated, and also in powder stick packets that can be mixed with water for people who are always on-the-go
I like that studies show that drinking Celsius before exercise helps you burn up to 100 calories per serving, boost metabolism, reduce body fat, increase endurance and provide lasting energy
You can even try it as a fun beverage too.
- ½ can of Celsius Peach Mango Green Tea or Raspberry Acai Green Tea
- 12 oz plain sparkling water
- ½ lemons juice
- Place a handful of ice in a large glass.
- Pour in the ½ can of desired flavor of Celsius.
- Top it off with 12 oz of sparkling water and the juice from half of a lemon.
The carbonation from the sparkling water gives the traditionally non-carbonated Celsius a new and refreshing twist.