It’s time to celebrate, relax and enjoy these refreshing delicious margaritas for National Tequila Day. From recipes to places to go out, SCBD has your back.
For National Tequila Day, Thursday, July 24, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina is offering its famous House Margaritas for $2 and Lunazul Reposado Tequila shots for $2 all day.
Complimentary chips and salsa always available at On The Border.
The following branches are participating in this deal:
|Woodland Park||1738 Route 46 West||Woodland Park||NJ|
|New Brunswick||51 US Hwy 1||New Brunswick||NJ|
|Paramus||71 S. State Rt. 17||Paramus||NJ|
|Princeton||3567 US Route One||Princeton||NJ|
|Mt. Laurel||4160 Church Road||Mt. Laurel||NJ|
The Paloma featuring Patron
1 ½ oz Patrón Silver
Pour Patrón Silver into a highball glass filled with ice. Add grapefruit juice, Pellegrino, and top with squeezed grapefruit. Garnish with grapefruit wedge.
Citrónge Margarita featuring Patron
2 oz Patrón Reposado tequila
1 oz Patrón Citrónge orange liqueur
Fresh Lime Juice
Splash of Orange Juice
Lime wheel for garnish
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add all of the ingredients. Shake well and pour into a martini glass. Garnish with a lime wheel.
NINTH AVENUE MARGARITA FROM FONDA NYC
Serves: 1 glass
- 2 oz. Chile Serrano infused Silver Tequila
- 1 oz. Watermelon Juice
- 1 oz. Orange Liqueur
- 0.5 oz. Citrus Juice (Lime and Orange Juice)
- 0.5 oz Agave Nectar
- Chile Piquin Salt Rim
- Watermelon Garnish
For the Watermelon Juice:
- Cut slices of watermelon and remove the rind, and blend into a juice.
For the Margarita:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add tequila, watermelon juice, orange liqueur, citrus juice and agave nectar. Cover and shake vigorously until mixed and chilled, about 10 seconds.
- (In general, the drink is ready by the time the shaker mists up.) Place equal parts chile piquin and salt on a plate. Press the rim of a chilled rocks glass into the mixture to rim the edge.
- Serve margarita into the glass and garnish with Watermelon slice.