Last year i attended the Gluten Free expo as a customer but this year i was given the opportunity to attend as a member of the press. The Gluten Free expo has been an event i have been looking forward to since i left last year. Not only was this an expo with many vendors but an educational expo where parents, grandparents friends and family can all learn and take away new information on celiac disease and other allergens.
The GF Expo is the premier gluten and allergen free event in the U.S. People travel from all over to attend this event. Whether you are looking for specialty products with great taste or trying to learn how to cook and bake to meet your dietary needs this is an event you don’t want to miss!
To guarantee entry and to avoid waiting on the long lines you can purchase your tickets @ http://gfafexpo.com/locations/edison-nj/
With each expo ticket you will receive;
- Entry into the 150+ booth vendor fair
- Valuable coupons at the vendor booths
- Samples from the vendors
- Discounted products available for purchase
- Informative classes related to the gluten and allergen-free lifestyle
- Free reusable bag to carry your goodies
- Meet your favorite vendors, authors and bloggers