I love simple recipes if you haven’t noticed. I think if you can take something simple and make it your own it can taste delicious! Of course you can do it up a little bit more. Anytime I find a recipe I plan on using I use it as a guideline. That was the case when I came across this recipe for lettuce wraps from Rachael Ray. Here’s my modified recipe, you can find the original, here.
Now lets get cooking…
What you need:
- 1-2 lbs of hangar steak
- soy sauce
- 2 onions (chopped)
- Bell Peppers
- Canola oil
- Romaine lettuce (for serving)
- Marinate steak in soy sauce, cumin & salt for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a medium skillet up until it is hot. Cook the steak for 8-12 minutes until medium rare or medium (to your liking).
- Put the steak on a plate and let it sit (it’ll finish cooking). Throw in the vegetable and the rest of the soy sauce that’s leftover.
- Get a piece of lettuce ready, put the steak & veggie picture on it and enjoy!
Here’s to more fun & easy recipes I have for all of you!!! Bon Appetit!