When I go to a party I am always impressed when I see a cheeseboard amongst the appetizers! It’s something so simple, delicious and budget friendly! I went to my local Top Tomato and Whole Foods to get all my ingredients. Of course the star of the cheeseboard are the Jarlsberg Cheese Minis, which I prepared using Cutco cheese knives.
For this Jarlsberg and Cutco sponsored post we are also hosting a giveaway, with the winner receiving a Jarlsberg Cheese Plane, Slate Board and $5 product coupon plus a Cutco Cheese Knife Set, a $75 value!!!! Just follow the link here to enter!
Now time to make a cheeseboard…
What you need:
- Cheese knives
- a slate board or plane of choice
- 2-3 Jarlsberg minis
- goat cheese
- Using your cheese knives and a slate, cut the cheese into bite size pieces to your liking.
- Cut pieces of charcuterie (sopressata & prosciutto) to your liking.
- Spread across cheeseboard how you’d like. I like to alternate between the cheese & charcuterie.
- Dab some of the dijon at the end of the plane.