Football’ Biggest day is this Sunday. Are you ready to see the Settle Seahawks and New England Patriots battle it out? I f you are thinking about going out and you live in the Philadelphia Ares here are some great spots to celebrate the big amen at. This spots even have specials going on throughout the whole game. Check them out below:
Palladino’s – Chef Luke Palladino serves up a new dish at the bar – short rib stuffed potato, plus enjoy a complimentary shot of Spaghetti Western.
214 South Street
Super Bowl Party and Take-out Menu Additions
Me N Mo Meatballs and More serves up red hot buffalo chicken meatballs, Hong Kong meatballs and drink specials for their first Super Bowl Party. Super
2) Palladino’s on East Passyunk
1934 East Passyunk
Palladino’s Super Bowl Party
East Passyunk’s newest restaurant hosts their first Super Bowl Party with food and drink specials at the bar, menu additions – and a surprise from Chef! Catch the game (with sound) on our killer 60″ HD TV’s. Chef Luke Palladino says “salute” with a complimentary Spaghetti Western shot for everyone at the bar at start of half time – featuring Tequila, Citronge, Lime, Blood Orange Aranciata.
Game-time food specials:
* Potato Skins – Truffle cheese fondue, crisp smoked bacon, scallion crème fraiche ($7)
* Calamari – With Cherry pepper aioli ($10)
* Pizzata – Thin crust brick oven baked flat bread stuffed with stracchino cheese, topped with pomodoro sauce, parmesan cheese, basil ($13)
* Short Rib Stuffed Potato – Braised Beef Short Rib Stuffed potato skin, Cheddar, smoked bacon, scallion creme fraiche ($14) (new)
Cocktail and beer specials:
* Peroni drafts ($4)
* Blood Orange Screwdriver ($9)
3) Nick’s Roast Beef in Old City
16 S. Second Street
Nick’s Old City Annual Super Bowl Party
Chow down on all-you-can-eat food and drink while you watch the games at the bar and in the dining room (with the sound on). Admission at the door is $40 per person and includes unlimited domestic drafts, well drinks and prize giveaways. Food buffet will include make-your-own roast beef and pork sandwiches, peel and eat shrimp, Nick’s famous wings, hummus and crudite, taco dip and more. The standard daily menu is also available for pay-as-you-go. The party starts at 6:00pm and runs through the end of the game.
4) BRU Craft & Wurst
Super Bowl Party and U-Bahn Preview
Head to Mid-town Village and catch the game on projection wall (with the sound on) with $5.00 American Craft Drafts (16+ to pick from) and get a preview of the menu from the soon-to-open U-Bahn. Food specials will include $5.00 dips and sandwiches.
5) Taproom on 19th
2400 S. 19th Street (19th and Ritner)
Super Bowl Party and Menu Additions
Catch the game at the bar (with the sound on the TVs) and enjoy discounted drinks, off-menu specials, discounts and more. Drink specials will include $3.00 Yeunling bottles, $3.00 Chesterfield daughts, $10.00 Chesterfield pitchers, $2.50 Miller High Life and Light bottles and more. Wings (Buffalo with celery and blue cheese or Korean with cashews, ginger and seasame) will be half off during gametime.
Chef Christina DeSilva presents Super Bowl additions all weekend long, from Friday to Sunday
* Cheese plate – Raw honey, smoked grapes, rye toast points, black walnuts, apple shnitz. Buttercup Brie from cherry groves nj, birch run bleu from birch run hills Chester county, and snowfield from Saxon creamery Wisconsin.
* Cheeseburger hush puppies – Cheddar, ground brisket, cornichons, mustard greens, tomato creme fresh.
* Munchies – Popcorn, smoked paprika, golden reason, pine nut, milk chocolate
* Pizza Pigs in a Blanket – Parsley and cheese Italian sausage, tomato, basil, parmesan, pizza crust
* Loaded Potato Burger – Pat Lafrieda brisket burger on potato roll. Cheddar, bacon, sour creme, scallion, potato chips
-Honey-Sriracha and Lime
-Classic Old Hot Sauce
Order ahead: http://elaphilly.com/
7) Brauhaus Schmitz
718 South Street
Part of South Street Headhouse District
8) Manny Brown’s
512 South Street
Part of South Street Headhouse District
All three locations for SliCE will have the game on in the dining rooms (with sound). At Rittenhouse, purchase four pies of any variety and get one free (dine-in, take-out, delivery). In Washington Township and South Philly only, enjoy South Philly style “twice cooked” wings – first they are baked with salt and pepper, then they are deep fried and tossed in one of five sauces. The popular Signature Sauce is a delectable blend of flavor that balances both heat and sweet. The family recipe is an emulsification of hot sauce with several secret ingredients. Other varieties include barbecue sauce, hot sauce, dry (no sauce) and gluten-free. Super Bowl
25 double-cooked wings and one large plain pizza
The Field Goal
25 double-cooked wings, 15 mozzarella sticks, sea salt fries
50 wings and two large plain pizzas