I’ve made a lot of great recipes lately and I’ve heard from Insta fans you want the recipes. This recipe was complete with two side dishes, roasted vegetables and an amazing salad with a simple homemade dressing. I promise I’ll post those too in another post. This recipe is delish, roasted lamb chops in a lemon marinade, it’s full of flavor and oh so simple!
- Rack of lamb chops
- 2 lemons
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a pan, put on some aluminum foil.
- Place the lamb chops on the foil. Put butter on pan to your liking.
- Squeeze lemons onto chops and leave lemons on pan.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Let cool, serve and enjoy!