I was recently sent a Seeds of Change packet in the mail via the Smiley 360 Blogger program. The products are awesome, tasteful and perfect for the cook on the go. They have these amazing sauces and ready to heat rice. I tried the Brown Basmati Rice to start and turned it in a delish, healthy & simple Arroz con Pollo aka Rice with chicken.
Here’s the easy recipe.
What you need:
- 1 bag of Seeds of Change Brown Basmati Rice
- Any vegetable you have on hand– I used squash, tomatoes, mushrooms
- chopped garlic (to your liking)
- 1-2 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 2 tablespoons EVOO or Vegetable Oil
- In a saute pan, throw in your oil and let it heat up. Once its hot, add the garlic, veggies, and let them cook for a few minutes. I lightly season my chicken with salt for some flavor. Cook the chicken for about 2-3 minutes on each side and then cut in the pan.
- While everything is being sauteed, throw your rice in the microwave as instructed. Once its done, let it cool for a minute and then put it in the pan.
- Stir everything together and season with salt as needed.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Like Seeds of Change on Facebook for a $1.50 coupon: http://on.fb.me/
- For more information about Seeds of Change, click here: http://bit.ly/1yRKOWv
- Follow @SeedsofChange on Twitter: http://bit.ly/