This St. Patrick’s Day add some spice to your food with Colman’s Mustard of Norwich, and the brand makes a dry powdered mustard that is perfect for adding complexity and flavor to your favorite recipes. As an added bonus, Colman’s even has the ultimate seal of approval – the Royal Warrant – bestowed upon by Queen Victoria in 1866.
Colman’s Mustard Sauce for Corned Beef
- 5/8 cup water (in which corn beef has been boiled)
- 5/8 cup vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Colman’s Dry Mustard Powder
- 1 egg
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- Mix the egg, mustard and sugar together.
- Add the vinegar and beef liquid.
- Heat gently without boiling.
- Serve hot or cold with hot or cold corned beef.