This year I am all about expanding my horizons and trying new things. I also decided that is okay to enjoy myself even if that means with a personal massager (or mini vibrator). And the Lily 2 by Lelo does not disappoint. Whether you are using it with your significant other or for your own pleasure, it’s an awesome little toy. It’s top quality, as Lelo is one of the best known luxury sex toy brands around. I may have just found one of my new favorite toys…
Here are some of the details on this awesome toy:
_ It comes in a cute little box that includes:
- USB-Charging Cord
- Satin Storage Pouch
- Warranty Registration Card
- Detailed Instruction Manual
– It comes in three scents, Plum, Lavendar, and Pink. I was sent the Plum (Bordeaux & Chocolat) scent and I loved it.
– It has 8 stimulation patterns, which makes for tons of fun. So you can enjoy it extremely fast or nice & slow. Note: some of the stimulation’s are a bit louder than others if you are concerned.
– It’s 100% waterproof and easy to clean.
– It comes with a little pack of Lelo’s own personal moisturizer, which is an awesome lubricant.
– It’s a perfect little handheld vibrator so if you need to use it discreetly its possible.
Click here to purchase your own Lily2.
I’m seriously so happy I took the leap and will definitely be using my Lily2 a lot. Why should I have to rely on a guy to please me when I can do it myself? And I know it’ll definitely make things fun next time I find myself with someone ready to explore with me. So yes, Small Chick does have a fun, sexy, adventurous side.
So if you’re a single lady like myself — get it and treat yourself!!! I promise it’ll be worth it. Turn up your music, or your favorite movie with your favorite actor or actress, light a candle and enjoy yourself! And if you’re not and looking to spice things up in the bed this little toy will do the trick.
Hopefully I’ll be able to share more things like this with you all! So with that I guess my single lady survival guide has started…
Happy Fierce Friday and don’t forget its okay to feel yourself 😉 XO