Hey everyone! I’m slowly going to be back with more recipes, but I’ve decided to start with the recipe I demoed on Wednesday for SCBD’s fifth birthday/inception day that was sent to me by Starkist! It’s super easy and delicious and great to make even if you are on the run or need a quick work lunch! Check out the recipe below and enjoy!
Hawaiian Poke Sliders
Makes 4 servings
- 4 (2.6-ounce) pouches Tuna Creations Sweet and Spicy
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 8 potato slider rolls, split
- 8 small lettuce leaves
- Combine the tuna, pineapple, scallions, bell pepper, sesame seeds, soy sauce, ginger and sesame seeds in a medium bowl. Let stand 5-10 minutes.
- Place 2 rolls onto each of 4 plates and top each with 1 lettuce leaf and the tuna mixture.