Myself and more than 2,000 other fellow foodies made their way to Governors to cast their votes at the 12th Annual Vendy Awards. Food Truck Vendors sampled some of their top dishes in hope to win over the crown and to take home a prize.
Making my way around vendor to vendor to try what each has to offer. I sampled Vegan Burgers, Vegan Tacos, Ice cream Sandwiches and many more. After some tough consideration and endless flavors, I decided that The Good Batch won my vote.
The Good Batch has been Baking goodness in Brooklyn since 2010. Their mission is to bring joy to the community through delicious, thoughtfully prepared food inspired by our culture, seasons, and cravings. If you are in the area make sure to check them out as I promise you will not be disappointed!
The results are in and winners for the following categories are:
- The Vendy Cup: Tacos el Rancho
- People’s Choice: Cachapas on Wheels
- Rookie of the Year: Mr. Bing
- Best Market Vendor: Big Mozz
- Best Dessert Vendor: The Good Batch
- Best Vegan Vendor: Mysttik Masaala
- People’s Choice Vegan Vendor: Monk’s Meat
Make sure to check out these Vendors when you are in the city and follow them on Facebook and Instagram!