This one of the easiest recipes ever. All you need is a few simple ingredients and it’s an incredible dish that I did on my demo on Wednesday. It’s a simple meal for one or incredible Sunday supper. Here’s my DIY Bruschetta Chicken Pasta…
- Boneless Chicken Breast
- Italian seasonings- basil leaves, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper
- Pasta of choice, I used Barilla Protein Plus Thin Spaghetti
- Put a saute pan on medium heat, add some EVOO.
- Add tomatoes, onions, and garlic and let caramelize
- Start cooking spaghetti, cook until al dente about 7 minutes then take off.
- Season chicken with spices and add to the hot saute pan.
- Cook on each side for about 5 minutes each side so it has a nice caramelization to it. Cut in five pieces, and put back on the pan.
- Add spaghetti and sauce of choice if needed. Mix together and enjoy!
Can’t wait to share more easy recipes with you guys!!! Feel free to check out the video here: