As I mentioned in the teaser for this week’s demo, ’tis the season to drink and be merry and we have plenty of cocktails to satisfy your thirst! So get jolly and into the holiday spirit by drinking some of these cocktails! Cheers!
Check out the demo that went up this Wednesday and try all these recipes, including some of the demo recipes!!!
Sara’s Fiery Winter Sangria
1 bottle of red wine of choice (I used @beringervyds white Merlot)
4 shooters of @jimbeamofficial fire
Some cranberry juice
Instructions: put blackberries and @jimbeamofficial fire in Sangria container and let infuse. Add some cran juice. When ready add bottle of merlot (750 ml). Let sit for 8 hours, then sip away!
Merry & Bright
1 oz Devotion Vodka
1 oz Cranberry Juice
2 oz Champagne
Rub rim of glass with lime and dip in sugar. Pour Devotion Vodka and cranberry juice into shaker with ice. Pour into glass and top with champagne. Garnish with a lime wheel. Cheers and enjoy!
Adult Mint Hot Chocolate
- ⅔ cup semisweet chocolate chips (recommended: Ghiradelli)
- ⅔ cup dry red wine (merlot, shiraz, cabernet sauvignon, cotes de rhone)
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup half and half
- 3 oz Smirnoff Peppermint Vodka
- Combine the chocolate chips, wine, milk, half, and half and sugar (if using), in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is hot.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and salt. Pour into mugs and serve
Ketel One Vodka Dutch Chocolate
- 1 oz. Ketel One® Vodka
- 5 oz. hot cocoa
- 0.75 oz. heavy cream
- 0.25 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
Combine all ingredients and serve warm in a glass mug. Lightly dust with cayenne pepper and cinnamon.
Ketel One Vodka Spiced Winter Cider
- 1.5 oz. Ketel One® Vodka
- 1 oz. fresh pressed apple cider
- 0.5 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 0.75 oz. cinnamon simple syrup*
- 2-3 dashes aromatic bitters
- egg white (optional)
- ginger beer
*Cinnamon Simple Syrup: 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, 2 cinnamon sticks. Bring water and sugar to a boil, add cinnamon sticks, remove from heat, cool.
Combine first six ingredients in a mixing glass and dry shake for 30 seconds. Add ice and shake again. Strain into a Mason jar filled with ice. Top with ginger beer. Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg and a red apple slice.
The New Years Shot
· ½ ounce of Cabrito Reposado
Dip the tequila glass into salt to cover the rim. Pour ½ ounce of Cabrito Tequila into a shot glass.
- 1 ½ oz. Prairie Organic Vodka
- 1 oz. chai tea
- 1 oz. vanilla soy milk
Shake with ice and strain into martini glass. Garnish with nutmeg and enjoy.
UV Peppermint Patty
· 1 part UV Vodka
· 2 parts hot chocolate
· 1 part peppermint schnapps
· Candy cane
Make hot chocolate in mug. Add in UV Vodka and peppermint schnapps. Garnish with crushed candy cane